Departure & Return
Please go to Tamarindo Beach in front of El Chiringuito Restaurant (there is a parking area). You will find a tall blue flag with our name in red letters. Our sales agent will be greeting everybody there, for a quick introduction and safety instructions. Please be there 15 minutes in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Chaser Tamarindo Catamaran
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dream Chaser The Fun Catamaran in Tamarindo (All inclusive).