Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel (look Address)
Address: Occidental Tamarindo Hotel (06:40 am), Tamarindo Diria Hotel (06:50 am), Esplendor Tamarindo Hotel (06:45 am), Flamingo Beach Hotel (07:00 am), Westin Conchal Hotel (07:20 am), Riu Guanacaste Hotel (07:30 am), Coco Beach Hotel (07:30 am), Four Seasons Papagayo Hotel (07:30 am), Villas Sol Hotel & Villas (07:35 am at the Villas Front Desk), Riu Palace Hotel (07:40 am), Occidental Papagayo Hotel (07:40 am), El Mangroove Hotel (07:45 am), Casa Conde Hotel (07:45 am), Andaz Papagayo Hotel (07:45 am), and Secrets Papagayo Hotel (07:50 am).
Passengers staying in other hotels, must attend the main lobby of any of the hotels mentioned on the list to be picked up by the tour transportation.
The hotel chosen must be notified to the Local Supplier at least 24 hours prior pick up time.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers MUST wear hiking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A Declaration of Exemption from Liability must be signed the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Arenal Volcano Rainforest Walk and Hot Springs.