10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the wild jungles of Guanacaste with one of the region’s top-rated tour companies, starting with a rain forest trek through Tenorio Volcano National Park, famous for the bright-blue Rio Celeste Waterfall. Then experience the excitement of spotting wild sloths in their natural environment at a private property where the adorable creatures congregate. The adventure starts right at your accommodation in Tamarindo, Flamingo, or surrounding beaches.
- See Tenorio Volcano National Park your way on a customized nature tour and hike
- Learn about the science behind Rio Celeste, one of Costa Rica's natural wonders
- Gain access to a private forest known for its population of wild sloths
- Lunch, activities, and transport by 506 Transfers, which earns 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor
Saved to wishlist!
2 water bottles & 2 cans of beer per person
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or SUV
Departure & Return
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking if you have any dietary or allergy restrictions
- Please bring: comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothes, change of clothes, bathing suit, towel, bug repellent, sunscreen, and change of clothes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 506 Transfers & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Sanctuary Private Day Trip from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Sanctuary Private Day Trip from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Sanctuary Private Day Trip from Guanacaste?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Sanctuary Private Day Trip from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Sanctuary Private Day Trip from Guanacaste
10 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoFull-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Santa CruzFull-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory