7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the towns of Syracuse and Noto on this full-day tour. Explore the ancient Greek archeological sites such as the Ear of Dionysius and the Greek Theater. Then head into the city to tour Ortigia Island with its beautiful cathedral built above a Greek temple. The last stop is the “Baroque Capital” of Noto to see some of its beautiful architecture and aristocratic palaces.
- Explore Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto on this full-day tour
- See ancient sites like the Ear of Dionysius and Greek temples
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the “Baroque Capital”
- Enjoy sweeping views of Catania on a panoramic tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off at the pier or where the customers ask for
- giardini naxos
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catania Tour Private Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse, Ortigia, Noto & panoramic tour of Catania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Syracuse, Ortigia, Noto & panoramic tour of Catania?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Syracuse, Ortigia, Noto & panoramic tour of Catania
7 to 9 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSyracuseShore Excursions - SicilyUnique Experiences - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaUnique Experiences - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaUnique Experiences - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaCategory