- Explore Strasbourg’s eleven Christmas markets on a guided walking tour
- Choice of departure times available
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your Strasbourg hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally-located Strasbourg hotel
What To Expect
Perhaps visit the markets outside the train station, on Place Corbeau, or Place Broglie; shop for handicrafts and gifts beneath Strasbourg’s magnificent Cathedral; or see the largest real Christmas tree in France at the Place Kléber market. Also popular is the international market at Place Gutenberg, focusing on a different country theme each year, while the best place to sample festive foods and drinks is the market at Place d’Austerlitz.
As you browse the stalls with your guide, hear how the city’s first Christmas market took place back in 1570, making it the oldest in France, and learn more about French Christmas traditions.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Morning departure to avoid the crowds
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands