9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Surround yourself in the winter landscapes of Lysefjorden on a 10-hour tour to Preikestolen. There’s no need to worry over logistics as round-trip hotel transfer and ferry fare are included. Your guide takes care of navigation during the trek, so you’re free to enjoy the spectacular scenery. After an invigorating hike to Pulpit Rock, enjoy free time to snap the perfect photo of you at the edge of the cliff.
- Snap a photo on the edge of Pulpit Rock
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a small group
- Feel secure with a guide on hand at all times
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel and airbnb in Stavanger.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code is hiking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided winter hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided winter hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided winter hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided winter hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided winter hike to Pulpit Rock Preikestolen
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesStavangerHiking - Western NorwayHiking - OsloHiking - CopenhagenCategory