13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the bustle of the city—and discover some of Norway’s most striking and recognizable stretches of nature—on this small-group tour. Depart in the morning directly from your hotel, and head to Lysfjord, where you’ll go for a cruise along the water to soak up the scenery. Next, hike up Kjerag to view the famous Kjeragbolten—and even step onto the boulder wedged between rock faces.
- Leave all the logistics to your guide with this seamless trip into nature
- This tour is capped at eight people for a hands-on, personal feel
- Cruise along Lysfjord and hike to Kjeragbolten on this two-in-one tour
- Enjoy an active way to immerse yourself in the Nordic scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel, please specify when booking.
- Sola Airport, Stavanger Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided hike to Kjerag Fjord cruise included?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided hike to Kjerag Fjord cruise included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided hike to Kjerag Fjord cruise included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided hike to Kjerag Fjord cruise included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided hike to Kjerag Fjord cruise included
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingStavangerBus Tours - Western NorwayHiking - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayBus Tours - OsloHiking - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloWater Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloBus Tours - CopenhagenHiking - CopenhagenNature and Wildlife - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory