- Private day trour in Saint Tropez Golfe
- Free time to explore the citadel and museums of Saint-Tropez
- Explore Ramatuelle and Gassin
- Boutiques and canals of Port Grimaud
- Scenic drive through part of the Côte d'Azur
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, ascend stone steps to the picturesque village of Gassin, an enclave shrouded in medieval history. Peruse the historical exhibits in the many museums and visit the Annonciade to see alluring arrays of classic and contemporary artworks. Come across the secret Pampelonne beach as you climb into your private, air-conditioned vehicle and travel along serpentine roads parallel to the Mediterranean coast.
Stop at Port Grimaud to discover why the village has the nickname “Little Venice” and capture photographs of the bridge, boutiques and buildings before returning to your docking port in Saint-Tropez.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands