- Sail up the West Coast of St Lucia at sunset aboard a comfortable catamaran
- Sip unlimited drinks, munch on complimentary snacks and groove to tunes from the onboard sound system
- Enjoy views of the coast and watch for the elusive 'green flash' after the sun sets
- Round-trip transportation from St Lucia hotels is included
Departure & Return
We depart from and return to the Rodney Bay Marina. As you turn into the Marina our office is on the right with a sign above the door that reads "Sea Spray Cruises Ltd."
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Spray Cruises Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff