5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Board a dive boat from Marigot Bay to access some of St. Lucia's best snorkeling spots on this tour. Use the provided mask, fins, and snorkel to explore the underwater world of shipwrecks, coral reefs, and marine life in the company of a guide. Between the two stops, dig in to a buffet lunch on board the boat.
- Two-stop snorkeling excursion from Marigot Bay
- Explore the underwater world of corals and marine life
- Use of snorkel gear provided
- One snorkel guide per eight guests
- Buffet lunch on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from Only Northern to Western island locations
Water and Juices
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Spacious dive boat with restrooms
The listed price does not include a 10% per person government VAT tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The government VAT tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
Does not include pickup from Southern locations - Soufriere, Vieux Fort, Micoud and Dennery
Departure & Return
Marigot Bay, St Lucia
Marigot Bay Ferry Dock and Marigot Beach Club Ferry Dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Snorkeling is done from the boat at anchor so guests should have a general knowledge of swimming
- This tour shares the same boat with scuba divers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Fair Helen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Lucia Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Lucia Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Lucia Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The divers go with the snorkelers so I recommend you sign up for the beginner diving since it is only done at one of the two locations you sign up for." See review
- "snorkeling was just fair, the attention to the snorkelers was excellent..it was mostly scuba divers and a dive boat..the lunch wasn't bas..not the ritz but worth the price" See review
- "I am not as proficient in the water and normally give up after awhile." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St Lucia Snorkeling Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayChocSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletShore Excursions - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereSnorkeling - SoufriereShore Excursions - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateSnorkeling - Cap EstateShore Excursions - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesSnorkeling - CastriesCategory
Splash Island Water Park Tours & TicketsVieux Fort Tours & TicketsCas en Bas Beach Tours & TicketsMorne Fortune Tours & TicketsPigeon Island Tours & TicketsDiamond Falls Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsSulphur Springs Park Tours & TicketsToraille Waterfall Tours & TicketsGros Piton Tours & TicketsMarquis Estate Tours & TicketsMorne Coubaril Estate Tours & TicketsReduit Beach Tours & TicketsMarigot Bay Tours & Tickets