6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Explore our promoted experiences
This small-group boat tour to secluded islands takes you far from Jolly Harbor, to secluded islands nearby making it a popular choice for visitors to Antigua. Visit Maiden Island, snorkel on a coral reef and enjoy a freshly prepared beachside lobster lunch including grilled lobster (seasonal). Walk with your guide to a viewpoint at the top of Bird Island, and unwind on the beach with a rum punch or another drink. Hotel pickup is included on this 6-hour tour.
- Ride a boat to secluded islands in Antigua and snorkel on a coral reef
- A short nature walk to the top of Bird Island offers scenic views
- Beachside lunch with grilled lobster (in season; chicken or fish as alternatives)
- Order rum punch or other drinks from the bar and unwind in paradise
Saved to wishlist!
Taxis to our pick up points from hotels located on the East /South coast are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creole Antigua Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel - Lobster Lunch Cruise to Bird and Maiden Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaSnorkeling - AntiguaShore Excursions - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateSnorkeling - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BaySnorkeling - Rodney BayCategory