3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Want to eat out during your trip to St. Augustine, but not sure where to go? Get acquainted with the city’s wine and food scene during this St. Augustine Food, Wine, and Cocktail Tour. Go to some of the most popular spots in the city to grab a bite or an alcoholic beverage in the afternoon, one of the best times to explore, with a guide who knows the city’s history well.
- Sample food and beverages from some of St. Augustine’s best eateries
- No added fees—food and alcohol samples are included with your tour
- A guide tells you about the city’s history as you stroll
- Take in city views and catch sight of unique architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Augustine Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during St. Augustine's Wine, Cocktail and Food Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Augustine's Wine, Cocktail and Food Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is worth the money as it is truly a wonderful and unique experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Augustine's Wine, Cocktail and Food Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSt AugustineFood Tours - FloridaWine Tastings - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaFood Tours - JacksonvilleWine Tastings - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHalf-day Tours - JacksonvilleFood Tours - Daytona BeachWine Tastings - Daytona BeachWalking Tours - Daytona BeachHalf-day Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumColonial QuarterOld Florida MuseumSpanish Military Hospital MuseumMission Nombre de DiosGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumSt. Augustine History MuseumOldest Wooden School HouseWorld Golf Hall of FameSt. Augustine Old JailSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GalleryRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Oldest Store MuseumMemorial Presbyterian ChurchFort Matanzas National MonumentPotter's Wax MuseumWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater