- This two-in-one tour illuminates Split’s history and modern attractions
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace
- Visit a microbrewery, enjoy a tasting, and learn about local craft beer
- This personal small-group tour is limited to just eight participants
Departure & Return
In front of the big red letters that say SPLIT, behind the bus stop for tourist buses,when you turn your back to the sea, you are looking at the southeast tower of Diocletian's palace and entrance into the parking lot at Riva promenade. Next to Terminal F caffe.
Enjoying the tasting of craft beers at the pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You have to be of a legal age to drink alcohol (18 years)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tourist Guide Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.