- Enjoy a new way to explore on a stand-up paddleboarding adventure
- A small-group excursion makes for a relaxing and stress-free experience
- See fish and underwater scenes thanks to the LED lights on your board
- Training and equipment are provided for your convenience
Departure & Return
You will be picked up by our van at the meeting point and take a short drive to the tour departure location. Meeting point: Zagrebačka Ulica 29, Split (bus stop across Stari Pazar and Bishop's palace near bakery "Bobis"). Tour departure location: Put Sv. Lovre 6, Camping Stobreč Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stand Up Paddling Adriatic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms