- Travel from Split to Zagreb with this one-way transfer and sightseeing tour
- Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park, with free time to explore the wilderness
- Get a great value with a Plitvice guide, boat ride, and train ride included
- Hassle-free hotel pickup in Split—and drop-off in Zagreb—is included
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Gray Line office in Split, located on the famous Riva promenade, address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21.Coordinates: lat 43.507564 and long 16.439579. Obligatory tickets check in is 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Our contact number is 00385 91 140 0800
You will be dropped off in Zagreb city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- *National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)• Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands