Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- One-way transfer from Split/Trogir and Zagreb
- Break up the long drive with a stop at Plitvice National Park
- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed park on foot
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
SPLIT Meeting point: Obala Lazareta 4, situated at the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the taxi stop and tourist bus terminal (intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta). SPLIT Start time: 7:15 am
TROGIR: Meeting point: Tourist Bus Terminal in Trogir (NOT the main bus station) address: Ulica kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44; just near the main city parking. TROGIR Start time: 6:50 am
Drop off at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus. (If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the drop off will be at closest reachable point).
What To Expect
On arrival, take a guided tour of the entire park, which is made up of 16 terraced lakes formed by natural travertine dams. The turquoise lakes change color throughout the day, depending on the mineral makeup of the water and angle of the sun's rays. Follow your guide along a series of wooden walkways across shimmering lakes and waterfalls.
Then rejoin your vehicle for the continued transfer to Zagreb.
7:15 Departure from Split (voucher check at 7:05)
11:00-15:00 Exploring Plitvice lakes
19:00 Arrival in Zagreb
Please note: the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic, flooded trails in the park or bad weather conditions. If booked within 24-hours the tour operator cannot guarantee hotel pickup.
If you wish to be collected in Trogir, please notify the tour operator in advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DOOR-TO-DOOR transfer service - pickup at all main hotels and private accommodations in Split/Trogir reachable by tour bus. If the accommodation is situated in the pedestrian zone or is not reachable by tour bus, the pickup will be at the closest reachable point - please contact the local service provider to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you
- LUGGAGE LIMITATIONS: On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during tour.
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with health issues
- Not recommended for participant with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes IS included in the price of the tour.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Split to Zagreb Group Transfer with Plitvice Lakes Tour Entrance ticket included.