- Book the morning cooking class to select ingredients at a local Split market
- Hear cooking tips from a chef with experience of Croatia’s top restaurants
- Learn about Croatia’s beloved traditional dishes as you taste, chop, and cook
- Savor your meal at the end of the class with local wine and friendly company
Departure & Return
Silver Gate of Diocletian's palace, in front of the church of st. Dominic - street Hrvojeva 4, Split
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (however, we also offer classes without the vegetable and fish market tours)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Split Cooking Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff