1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Safety harness, helmet, via ferrata set
Departure & Return
Stadion Poljud , 8 Mediteranskih Igara 2, 21000, Split, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Come in front of the Poljud Stadium Entrance G
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skywalk Poljud
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Poljud Stadium Rooftop Free Fall Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Poljud Stadium Rooftop Free Fall Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Poljud Stadium Rooftop Free Fall Experience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Poljud Stadium Rooftop Free Fall Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Poljud Stadium Rooftop Free Fall Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeWalking ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSplitClimbing - DalmatiaExtreme - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaZiplining - DalmatiaClimbing - HvarExtreme - HvarWalking Tours - HvarZiplining - HvarClimbing - ŠibenikExtreme - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikZiplining - ŠibenikCategory
Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & TicketsPort of Split (Luka Split) Tours & TicketsGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & TicketsFroggyland Tours & TicketsRepublic Square (Prokurative) Tours & TicketsGates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & TicketsSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsPeristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & TicketsBacvice Beach Tours & TicketsKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & TicketsSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & TicketsFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & TicketsZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & TicketsSalona Tours & TicketsMarjan Tours & TicketsCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & TicketsMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & Tickets