- Private guided day trip from Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Learn about the history of the area from the guide
- Immerse yourself in the amazing waterfalls of the park
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Split
- Private tour means there will be lots of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, The exact coordinates of our office are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir which is located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, also known as north gate, The exact coordinates of our office are: latitude 43.517588 and longitude 16.250620.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- *National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park) Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized