- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
- Hassle-free round-trip transfer from Split
- Walk through the park with a guide
- Admire turquoise lakes and waterfalls
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Split central location Address: Obala Lazareta bb., Split City, next to the taxi station Directions: The bus station is situated at the eastern end of the Promenade in Split, by the taxi area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel agency Apodos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Plitvice Lakes National Park Guided Tour from Split.