- Full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Split
- Discover the UNESCO-listed national park with an expert guide
- Cruise across the clear waters of one of the lower lakes in an electric boat
- Soak up the scenic surroundings with a panoramic bus or electric train tour
Departure & Return
Tour starts from the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located on the south (harbor) side of the palace off the Riva walking promenade (the waterfront). Your guide will be standing at the entrance with a sign that says "Elite travel" & "Euroadria tours"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After arriving in Plitvice Lakes National Park, hop off the shuttle and begin exploring the park, marveling at the diversity of trees there: from pine to spruce to beech trees and the verdant ferns that blanket the forest floor. The trail can be steep at times, going down as much as 300 steps, but it’s well worth it, as you’ll find out.
The hiking route covers a distance of approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 km), so be sure to bring comfortable shoes. Stroll along the trails, taking in the colorful wild floors that flank your way, and pass over wooden bridges that afford incredible extremely picture-worthy photos of the turquoise lakes, streams and waterfalls.
Hop on an electric boat to get an even better look at the lakes, as you cruise along the clear water, the color of which feels like it’s straight out of a dreamed-up fantasy land.
After the ride, keep going on foot as you marvel at the views of the higher lakes. Later opt either for a bus or a train ride for the final panoramic view of the the lakes and surrounding forests. Then take 60 minutes of free time to do some more exploring or grab lunch (at own expense) at a restaurant, before returning to the shuttle for the ride back to Split where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms