2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a night out in Split painting and sipping Croatian wine. Meet your host and small group, then get set up with all the supplies you need for a successful take-home piece of art. Sip wine and soft drinks and enjoy your night out, walking away with a frame-worthy piece.
- All paint and brushes provided
- Sip wine and soft drinks as you paint
- Friendly host and instructor to greet you
- Fun night out on the town in Split
Saved to wishlist!
Use of canvases, brushes, paint etc.
Departure & Return
Bajamontijeva ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Bottega | Wine and Paint Studio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Art Bottega - Painting party | Wine and Paint Studio in Split?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Art Bottega - Painting party | Wine and Paint Studio in Split?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Art Bottega - Painting party | Wine and Paint Studio in Split?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Art Bottega - Painting party | Wine and Paint Studio in Split?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsPainting Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSplitFood Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaPainting Classes - DalmatiaArt Classes - DalmatiaFood Tours - HvarWine Tastings - HvarPainting Classes - HvarArt Classes - HvarFood Tours - ŠibenikWine Tastings - ŠibenikPainting Classes - ŠibenikArt Classes - ŠibenikCategory
Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)MarjanPeristyle Square (Peristil)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Port of Split (Luka Split) Republic Square (Prokurative)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)FroggylandMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Bene BeachSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Salona Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Bacvice BeachGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Gates of Diocletian's Palace