Explore our promoted experiences
- Head out of Split or Trogir for the day and visit three of the most exciting spots in the Balkans: Počitelj, Mostar, and Kravica Waterfall
- Learn about the history of each place from the knowledgable guide
- Linger for a while on the famous bridge in Mostar
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Split or Trogir
- Enjoy skip-the-line admission at attractions on this tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split, located on Riva promenade, at the address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. You’ll recognize the Gray Line sign. Latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir, located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, known as north gate, at the address Blaza Jurjeva Trogiranina 1. Latitude 43.517588, longitude 16.250620.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the primary customer
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- • You may want to bring your swimming costume during the summer months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- From 11.06.2021. - Foreigners are allowed to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina if they present a negative PCR test or rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus at the border crossing, not older than 48 hours if they come from European countries, and if they come from other countries, tests that are not older than 72 hours until arrival at the BiH border crossing. Also, the entry of foreigners into BiH will be approved with the presented confirmation that vaccination with two doses of vaccine against COVID-19 was completed at least 14 days before arrival at the border crossing, that the person was vaccinated with one dose 14 days or more before arrival at the border crossing, if it is a single dose vaccine. A foreigner is also allowed to enter BiH with a doctor's certificate that he has overcome the COVID-19 disease in the period from 14 to 180 days, before arriving at the BiH border crossing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Everywhere we went accepted Euros and Kuna as currency at an exchange rate of 1/2 the stated price in Bosnian Marks for Euro and quadruple BM for kuna." See review