- Venture off the beaten track in the Krka National Park
- Enjoy spectacular views as you cruise along the Krka River
- Tour the UNESCO-listed historic town of Trogir
- Great-value tour includes pick-up and round-trip transport from select Split hotels
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the tour is at tourist bus terminal and taxi station (NOT MAIN BUS TERMINAL) in the old Split town. It is located between Obala Lazareta and Poljana kneza Trpimira, near "Terminal F" restaurant and red letters SPLIT photo sign.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, grab your camera and hop aboard for a panoramic boat ride along the Krka River. After cruising through the heart of the Krka National Park, arrive at the star attraction, the spectacular Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Learn about this travertine cascade system, the largest in Europe, as you stroll beneath the tumbling falls, duck through lush pine forests and navigate your way along scenic boardwalks and bridges. Along the way, hear more about the park’s fascinating natural and cultural history, and stop to explore historic villages and watermills. Then, return to the Skradinski Buk waterfalls to savor local delicacies (own expense) or explore the park during your free time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Šugaman Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff