- 11-hour Krka Waterfalls and Šibenik tour from Split or Trogir
- Explore forested hiking trails through the Krka National Park with your guide
- Discover top natural attractions such as the Krka River and Visovac Island
- Learn of life on the Balkan Peninsula through the ages at a heritage village
- Swim and sunbathe at your leisure in Skradinski buk and Roski Slap
- Admire UNESCO–listed landmarks including St Jacob’s Cathedral in Šibenik
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Split or Trogir
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then it's on to Krka National Park and Skradinski buk, one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia. Our professionally-guided tour includes a fascinating walk through an authentically restored ensemble of small stone houses, workshops, exhibits and watermills which show how water was used to make village life possible and sustainable centuries ago. Then we'll begin our nature walk to enjoy the rich diversity of flora and fauna through a network of forest pathways as well over wooden bridges. After about 90 minutes, our bus will then take you to Roski slap, a beautiful, quiet, untouched natural preserve perfect for swimming and relaxation. After the break you will have the opportunity for an optional lunch in a typical Dalmatian konoba (tavern) where you can taste local delicious traditional food like prosciutto, cheese, hearty bread and wine and local fruits and vegetables. After lunch, we will take a road takes leads us up to one of the most exciting Krka River canyons.
Along the way you will enjoy the same kind of breathtaking views that professional photographers capture to illustrate Croatian tourist brochures, like the panorama of Visovac Island.
Then we say good-bye to the park continue our trip to the seaside city of Sibenik, to see its main attractions - including St Jacob’s Cathedral, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will return to Split/Trogir along the beautiful coastal road, passing by picturesque villages, such as Primosten and Marina, and beautiful offshore islands.
8:15 departure from Split (8:30 from Trogir)
10:00-12:30 Krka waterfalls (Skradinski buk)
13:00-13:15 Visovac monastery (picture stop)
13:30-15:15 Krka waterfalls (Roski slap)
19:00 arrival to Split
Possibly itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic, crowds in the park or bad weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - tour is suitable for children and older people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: comfortable walking shoes or sandals, sportswear, bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, additional clothes for change (if you plan to swim in the National Park). After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is well worth it,but make sure you are prepared for a lot of walking But well worth it Milan the tour guide was great and made sure everyone was ok." See review