- Explore Krka National Park and its waterfalls
- Be wowed by Skradinski Buk, the park's largest cascade
- Make the most of free time to swim, shop or stroll
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Walk the gravel pathways of the park, as well as, the round-loop boardwalk with your guide, as you look for Dalmatian barbelgudgeon and brown trout swimming in the water.
Swim in the lower lake or sit on the shore taking in the placid ambiance of the place. Visit the nearby historic mill cottage, some of which have been converted into stores, eateries and workshops
Later on, meet up with your driver for a return drive to Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring a swimsuit and towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands