Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Bronze/Sea Gate of Diocletian's palace (south entrance from main promenade Riva waterfront). Bronze Gate is between restaurant Gentile & Havaianas shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is Private Tour.Only your group will be participating
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Tour of Split
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Emperor's City for History Lovers-Private & Exclusive Walking Tour of Split .