5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head to Croatia's Blue Lagoon on a tour from Split that also includes a stop in the UNESCO World Heritage–listed town of Trogir. When you reach the Blue Lagoon, you have free time to swim and snorkel in its calm waters, and then visit a beach bar where you can purchase lunch (own expense).
- Travel by boat to the Blue Lagoon for swimming and snorkeling
- Enjoy time to relax at Laganini beach club on a neighboring island
- Explore the historical town of Trogir
- Round-trip transport provided from Split
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Trumbićeva obala 2 , Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Toto Travel office, facing the sea near the St Francis church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code for the beach
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOTO TRAVEL - Boat Trip Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Half-day Trip from Split?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Half-day Trip from Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Half-day Trip from Split?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would recommend this tour bc of the price and the half day element." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Half-day Trip from Split
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSplitWater Tours - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - HvarDay Cruises - HvarJet Boating - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarWater Tours - ŠibenikDay Cruises - ŠibenikJet Boating - ŠibenikHalf-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Republic Square (Prokurative)MarjanFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)FroggylandPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Salona Port of Split (Luka Split) Gates of Diocletian's PalaceKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Bacvice Beach