- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the mainland
- Boat tours offer scenic panoramas and the chance to see native marine life
- Free time allows you to personalize your experience of Adriatic attractions
- Avoid hidden costs with lunch and use of snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Booking Booth number 8 (small white info pult with a picture of our boat on it) on Split Riva Seafront. Tour boat is named Solo, wooden doubledecker in white colour with a blue stripe. Should you have any issues finding the meeting point, do not hesitate to contact us 24/7.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 104 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Lagoon by Max Nautica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED.