- Blue Cave and Hvar Island day trip from Split
- Begin with an exhilarating speedboat ride from the Riva
- Visit the otherworldly Blue Cave, a natural sea cave with glowing blue waters
- Swim, snorkel and relax at Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island
- Make the most of free time to explore Palmižana Bay, part of the Pakleni Islands
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point: Obala Lazareta 3, 21 000 Split. Address: Please arrive 15 minutes before at Sugaman office; Obala Lazareta 3, 21 000, Split. Office is located at the begining of the Riva promenade, near tourist bus terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a speedboat ride to the trendy island of Hvar, head to Biševo Island to get an up-close and personal view of the legendary Blue Cave (entrance fee not included) Gawk at the cave, which boasts a natural glow and a magical blue hue that is extremely pleasing to the eye. Marvel at the intense blue and the flickering light of the cave. After spending about half an hour enjoying some time on the beach here.
If all that swimming has worked up an appetite, head to the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 islands that are relatively untouched and untrammeled. Get off the boat at Pakleni islands and sit down for a well-deserved lunch (at own expense) at one of the plethora of restaurants that line the coast. Take 2.5 hours to have a leisurely meal and explore some of the islands.
When the time comes, meet up with the tour host again on the boat and head back to Hvar. Once there, enjoy free time in Hvar Town, the main city on the island and a town that is overflowing with history.
Your day trip then concludes with a drop-off back at the Riva in central Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please prepare 100 HRK (70 HRK from 01.04.-30.06. & 01.09.-31.10.) in cash for the entrance ticket to the Blue Cave.
- Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 and participants with serious back problems.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs us about the sea conditions so we can pass the information to our guest whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join alternative island hopping tour .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to elevate our standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Due to hygiene standards, snorkeling masks won't be available for use. We recommend to bring your own snorkeling equipment.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Šugaman Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Blue Cave and Hvar 5 Islands full-day Speedboat Tour from Split .
- "It says it includes use of waterproof and windproof jackets, but I suggest you bring your own." See review