8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
This does NOT include any entrance tickets, these MUST be booked prior to travel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at your requested pick up point with a nameboard. This will be in the terminal for airport and cruise bookings, please supply a contact number that you will be contactable on at time of pick up.
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- City Cruise Terminal, 101, Berth, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 1HJ, UK
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46), Dock Gate 4, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Red Funnel Ferries, Terminal 1, Dock Gate 7 (Royal Pier), Town Quay Road, Southampton SO14 2AL, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/31/2020 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY T & T Southampton
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jurassic Coast Private Tour from Southampton?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jurassic Coast Private Tour from Southampton?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jurassic Coast Private Tour from Southampton?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jurassic Coast Private Tour from Southampton?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jurassic Coast Private Tour from Southampton
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordCategory