8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Your vacation doesn’t have to end when your cruise ship pulls into port at Southampton. Make the most of any remaining time with a private transfer from Southhampton to central London or Heathrow Airport, with stop-offs at two top attractions: Highclere Castle, which plays Downton Abbey in the popular TV show and Cogges Manor Farm, which doubles as Yew Tree Farm.
- Travel between Southampton and London with ease and in comfort
- Avoid waiting for taxis at the cruise terminal with a private driver waiting
- Visit Highclere Castle and Cogges Manor Farm on your way to London
- Maximize your time at each attraction with prebooked tickets included
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transport in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Southampton port pick up and hotel drop off in central London or Heathrow Airport
Professional local guide/driver
Tickets to Highclere Castle and Cogges Manor Farm
Entrance fees to other attractions
Food or refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The start time for this tour is flexible depending on when your cruise disembarks. Your guide will be waiting for you in the cruise terminal at a pre-agreed time. Alternatively if you would like to reverse the itinerary we can start in London and finish in Southampton. We can collect from your London hotel, Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport.
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/12/2022 - 9/8/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Cotswolds
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer from Southampton to London via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer from Southampton to London via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transfer from Southampton to London via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transfer from Southampton to London via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer from Southampton to London via Highclere Castle and Downton Abbey
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordCategory