- Transfer from the Southampton Cruise Terminal to any central London address in a private sedan
- A private driver will help with your luggage and make sure that you get to your London destination safely and efficiently
- Begin your stay in London hassle-free
- Your driver will arrive at at the cruise port at least 15-20 minutes before your scheduled time holding a sign bearing your party's name
Departure & Return
The driver will meet you with your name on a Board Sign outside or inside the Cruise terminal at the specified pickup time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- The price is based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Southampton Cruise Terminals To London Private Sedan Arrival Transfer.