- Choose between a morning or afternoon cruise when you book online
- Let the crew navigate the yacht or have a go yourself and learn to sail
- Cruise around the Solent and admire sights of the Isle of Wight coast
- Have peace of mind that dietary requirements can be accommodated
Departure & Return
As you enter Lymington, follow the brown signs to ‘Riverside Marinas’. Lymington Yacht Haven is down a narrow lane, King’s Saltern Road, near to the Mayflower Pub. Drive up to the barrier and it will open.There is plenty of free parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Yachting Limted
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Luxury Sailing Experience Day with Champagne and Lunch or Dinner.