5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make the most of your transfer from Southampton to London with stops at Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral. Private transportation collects you from the port at your specified time. Then head to two of the country’s most iconic attractions. Enjoy included entrance and a complimentary audio guide to Stonehenge, followed by free-time to explore the cathedral. Afterwards, unwind on the way to your London hotel.
- Travel comfortably by private transportation
- Enjoy complimentary admission to Stonehenge
- Explore both locations independently
- Depart at a time that works with your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and greet service at cruise terminal
2 hours waiting time at Stonehenge and 30 minutes at Salisbury
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Transport by private vehicle
Admission tickets to Stonehenge and an audio guide
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to Salisbury Cathedral
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you have collected all your luggage, you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our driver will be standing displaying a name board with your name at the specified pickup time.
- Southampton Port
- Port of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- Infant seats available
- The price is based on: 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater van.
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Southampton Cruise terminal to London Via Salisbury & Stonehenge
5 to 7 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSouthamptonPort Transfers - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandAudio Guides - South East EnglandPort Transfers - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyPort Transfers - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordAudio Guides - OxfordCategory