2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
You can also enjoy a 10% discount off all purchases in evening and will be given a Loyalty Card.
Departure & Return
Mad Lilies Flowers , 84 High St, Banstead SM7 2NN, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mad Lilies Florists
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hone Your Floristry Skills with a Bespoke Florist's Workshops?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hone Your Floristry Skills with a Bespoke Florist's Workshops?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hone Your Floristry Skills with a Bespoke Florist's Workshops?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hone Your Floristry Skills with a Bespoke Florist's Workshops?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes HoneymoonArt Classes Weddings & HoneymoonsClasses & WorkshopsSouth East EnglandCraft Classes - OxfordHoneymoon - OxfordArt Classes - OxfordCraft Classes - HorleyHoneymoon - HorleyArt Classes - HorleyCraft Classes - SouthamptonHoneymoon - SouthamptonArt Classes - SouthamptonCategory