2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucian Explora
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during COVID-19 CERTIFIED Pigeon Island National Park Private Tour & Beach Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during COVID-19 CERTIFIED Pigeon Island National Park Private Tour & Beach Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during COVID-19 CERTIFIED Pigeon Island National Park Private Tour & Beach Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during COVID-19 CERTIFIED Pigeon Island National Park Private Tour & Beach Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
COVID-19 CERTIFIED Pigeon Island National Park Private Tour & Beach Day
2 to 6 hours
1 hour 55 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSoufriereShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateCategory