- Path of the Gods walking tour from Sorrento
- See the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast from the hills
- Hike between Bomerano and Nocelle with a guide
- Bring a camera to capture impressive coastal views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 for a more personalized hike
Departure & Return
Piazza torquato Tasso by the flags at 8.00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Bring your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection, and a hat
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento.