2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sorrento is considered the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, but this storied resort town is a destination in itself. Experience its charm and history with this walking tour through the historic center. Take in highlights like the Sant’Antonino Church and Cloister of San Francesco, admire views over the Valley of the Mill and the Sorrentine Coastline, and browse the artisan shops that line the lanes in the old town.
- An overview of Sorrento in just hours with a guided walking tour
- Visit the town’s most important sights and picturesque fishing harbor
- Learn about Sorrentine history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy the flexibility and personal attention of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
professional local guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6530P414
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - CapriCategory
Via CapoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) PraianoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Punta del CapoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)