3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your inner foodie and get off the beaten path on this guided excursion in Sorrento. Meet up with a knowledgeable local guide at Piazza Angelina Lauro and explore beloved local restaurants while enjoying generous complimentary samples. Savor delicious dishes like parmigiana di melanzane and oven-baked ricotta cheese, sip wine and limoncello, and finish the night with a tasty dessert.
- Have an authentic Sorrento experience on this guided culinary outing
- Leave the tour book behind and learn about local cuisine from an expert
- Enjoy tasty dishes like parmigiana di melanzane and baked ricotta cheese
- Taste local wines, sip limoncello, and savor a complimentary dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Child rate applies to 4 - 12 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Girls Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sorrento Food & Wine Tour - 'Taste of Sorrento'?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sorrento Food & Wine Tour - 'Taste of Sorrento'?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sorrento Food & Wine Tour - 'Taste of Sorrento'?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sorrento Food & Wine Tour - 'Taste of Sorrento'
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSorrentoFood Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoFood Tours - CapriWine Tastings - CapriWalking Tours - CapriHalf-day Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del CapoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)PraianoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Spaggia Grande Beach