- Early arrival at the Blue Grotto to guarantee a visit inside the cave
- Take in other highlights off the coast of Capri, including the Faraglioni
- Relax on board with a padded sundeck, beverages, and snacks
- Visit the Piazzetta and other sights on land at your own pace
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located just outside the entrance of Bar Ruccio (Sorrento Port Marina Piccola). On request, we can pick you up directly at your accommodation with a little additional fee you can pay on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MBS Blu Charter Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Recommend a trip up to Anacapri and then take the chair lift up to Monte Solaro to get best views of the island and beyond." See review