Are you interested in?
71 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
813 Tours & Activities
Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra) Tours
241 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Spend an unforgettable day at sea exploring the legendary beauty of Capri and one of the Neapolitan Riviera’s most picturesque villages, Positano. On this private boat excursion from Sorrento, relax on deck as an expert skipper navigates the azure waters and dramatic coastline of the famed isle and points out passing attractions like the beautiful Blue Grotto and Faraglioni Rock Formations. Step ashore at Positano and the hidden gem of Nerano for leisure time to shop, dine or stroll the charming streets.
- Private boat tour from Sorrento to the island of Capri and Positano
- Relax on deck while a skipper handles the navigation
- Cruise around the island of Capri to admire its striking grottoes and rock formations
- Go ashore at Positano, considered the most beautiful village on the Neapolitan Riviera
- Visit the charming fishing outpost of Nerano
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great for families and small groups of friends
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Blue Grotto (optional) entrance fee of €14 per person
Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
Departure & Return
Departure Point80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Excursion from Sorrento to Capri and Positano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Excursion from Sorrento to Capri and Positano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6405P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiJet Boating - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory
Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Via CapoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) PraianoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)