Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour independent shopping trip to Positano from Sorrento
- Admire Mediterranean views as you travel along the Amalfi Coast
- Browse a variety of shops, fashion boutiques and souvenir stores
- Shop for beachwear, linens, jewelry, ceramics, souvenirs and more
- Get a pair of authentic Italian leather sandals hand-made just for you, if you wish
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transport by spacious, air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Spend nearly three hours hunting for treasures among the countless boutiques that line Positano’s narrow streets. Wind your way up and down Via dei Mulini, the main shopping street, and Via Pasitea, where you can browse in one of the original shops from the town’s 1960s heyday.
Perhaps you’ll find some new clothing, a precious antique, a colorful piece of vintage jewelry, or Italian linens or ceramics for your home. Or maybe the perfect Positano souvenir is a pair of handmade leather sandals that are custom-made for you as you wait.
Meet your minibus at the pre-arranged time at the end of your shopping spree for the return drive to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff