8 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A new car/minivan/van
An English speaking driver
Gasoline,tolls,parking and pass
An authorized guide for your Pompeii tour
Ticket to the Pompeii Ruins ( 16 euros per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel, at the main port or station of Sorrento
- Marina Piccola 73, Via Marina Piccola, 73, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Capri-Private Tours of Amalfi Coast & Pompeii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii in a Day Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii in a Day Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii in a Day Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii in a Day Tour From Sorrento
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriCity Tours - CapriWalking Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriCategory
Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) PraianoPunta del CapoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)