- Day trip by boat to the island of Ischia from Sorrento
- Leave the ferry and meet your private guide over a coffee and pastry
- Visit the Aragonese Castle of Ischia, perched on a rocky islet
- Sample pasta, wine, seasonal fruit, and more as you explore
- See the Fumarole of Sant’Angelo and hear about volcanic activity on the island
- Relax with prebooked transport by private car and shared ferry
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the jetfoil ticket office in Marina Piccola, main port of Sorrento
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Although hotel pickup is not included, provide your hotel name in the 'Special Requirements' box so the local operator has another form of contact should they need to reach you
- Make a note of any dietary requirements when you book; vegetarian options are available
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stress Free Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience