- Private full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Choose your own itinerary
- The four pearls of the Amalfi Coast: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Option to have an English-speaking guide
- Private chauffeur-driven car
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Sorrento (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking.
Please check your email the evening before your tour after 7PM: if we cannot reach you exactly at your hotel we will let you know the nearest meeting point.
Pick up is at 9:15am
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
What To Expect
Check out the Itinerary section for more information on each of the towns.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated ONLY providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that in Ravello and Amalfi, due to the structure of the villages, a lot of stair climbing is involved
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the cities you want to visit, city access taxes may be charged (for vehicles from 9 people up): 60€ to enter Positano, 60€ for Amalfi and 15€ for Ravello. These are not included in the price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour from Sorrento.
- "However, do keep in mind that this tour is fast-paced, packed in with a lot and with a considerable amount of walking to be done- as the core areas of Ravello, Amalfi and Positano only allow pedestrian access." See review