- Visit the top sights in Sorrento and the fishing village of Marina Grande
- Learn about the history and culture of this coastal town from your guide
- Discover local artisan crafts like inlaid wood and leather sandals
- Sweeping views over the Bay of Naples and Valley of the Mills
Departure & Return
Please meet our Guide by the entrance of "Gray Line - IAMME IA!" office located behind the statue of Torquato Tasso, nearby the Bar Fauno, next to the Fattoria Terranova shop. We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Walking Tour of Sorrento .
- "I wish it was at 10h in the morning and not during the very hot part of the day - but it was worth it - it is a must do!" See review