4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s a lot to see around Sihanoukville, so a little speed is a good way to make the most of your day. Your tour begins in town, from where you'll ride off road trails through to the Kabal Chai waterfall and the Ream National Park. Later in the day you'll ride home through mangroves to Otres beach.
- From beginners to advanced off roaders, this tour has options for all rider levels
- Explore Sihanoukville’s waterfalls and white sandy beaches
- Refuel mid-ride with authentic Cambodian cuisine
- Avoid the hassle of a DIY tour: bike, safety gear and national park fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Bike rental (Honda XR 250 or Yamaha TTR250)
Protective gears (helmet, boots, gloves, body armor, goggles, knee and elbow protectors, pants and jersey
Ferry or river crossing fee
Trip DVD (available to purchase)
Personal insurance (You may need at least travel insurance)
Third party liability insurance (Available to purchase with your IDP)
Damage to bike in case of an accident
Other performance bikes (Available on request with extra chargers)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
18000 Street 821 A, Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
You will see Stray Dog sign outside our shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport/ travel or medical insurance are required on the day of the tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship/flight/bus/ferry
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to joining the tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from riding off road bike, please consult your doctor.
- You are requested to sign a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stray Dog Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMotorcycle ToursMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSihanoukvilleShore Excursions - South CoastMotorcycle Tours - South CoastMountain Bike Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - Krong KaebMotorcycle Tours - Krong KaebMountain Bike Tours - Krong KaebPorts of Call Tours - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebShore Excursions - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory