Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
145 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Week in Tuscany
24 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get up close and personal with Tuscany’s ineffable scenery, and explore with ease, on a full-day tour by electric bike. Meet your guide in Siena and travel by van into the Chianti hills, where you’ll receive your bike and helmet and will get familiar with the gear. With just a small group for company, set off on a tour of the countryside, visit a restored monastery, and head to a local winery, where you can enjoy a traditional meal and generous wine tasting.
- Get out of town and explore the Tuscan countryside on this seamless tour
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to sightsee
- Bikes, helmets, and training are provided, plus transit from Siena
- Visit a local winery, where you’ll enjoy a generous meal and wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Use of bicycle and helmet
Wine tasting with Buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointSiena Train Station, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Possibility of requesting standard bike instead of e-bike
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Escapes by Papilio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group E-Bike Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group E-Bike Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group E-Bike Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group E-Bike Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5493P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)