- Full-day Siena Vespa tour to the Chianti hills of Tuscany
- Choose to ride your scooter or hop on behind your tour escort
- Ride along quiet Tuscan roads and pass through pretty medieval villages
- Tour a Chianti winery and sample Tuscan wines during a tasting session
- Enjoy an antipasto lunch at the winery and relax at leisure before returning to Siena
- Travel in a convoy under the watchful guidance of your guide and tour escorts
Departure & Return
Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick up service can be requested at an additional cost.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you ride through the Tuscan countryside, take in the amazing views of the low-rolling hills, some clad with vineyards and olive groves, other topped by a rustic terra cotta-roofed villa. Pass by the village of Monteriggioni, a hill town dominated by the medieval walls that encircle it. Then ride into lush Chianti, cruising down tranquil country roads and passing ancient villages. If you've opted to share the scooter with a traveling companion, there will be ample breaks so you can switch drivers or stretch your legs.
About halfway through the tour, hop off the Vespa at a wintery in Chianti to indulge in a traditional Tuscan lunch of prosciutto, salami, locally made cheese, thick country bread and olives. Sip some of local wine, including the famed Chianti Classico, Gallo Nero and even Super Tuscan. Take some time here to relax and enjoy the bucolic surroundings of the Chianti countryside.
When the time comes, hop back on your Vespa for the ride back to Siena where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian menu is available for lunch upon request
- Minimum ages: 18 years to drive and 13 to be a passenger
- An international driver's license is required. A valid credit card is required in order to do the tour as a driver.
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen.
- Should you choose to participate in the wine tasting, we recommend that you spit the wines out, rather than swallowing them. This is common practice at wine-tasting sessions, so you should feel comfortable doing this. By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone driving after alcohol consumption
- If special circumstances arise due to weather conditions, we may be forced to modify the planned route with an alternative one, possibly maintaining the duration and quality of service.
- The tour take place rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book for 2 pax. In the case of single bookings the vehicle will be shared with another passenger.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Siena Vespa Tour Including Lunch at a Chianti Winery.
- "highly recommend the vespa tour, a lot of fun and the guide always alert to our safety through traffic" See review